(Percussion / Drums)
Mr. Baez has been teaching since 1977 which gives him much experiance on how to teach, not only drums but how to teach individual personality types. He teaches ages 5 and older Drum set all styles, Snare drum (rudimental and orchestral), Mallets (marimba and vibes), Latin percussion (congas, timbales and bongos). Mr. Baez has taught at S.A. Christian School, East Central H.S., Clemens H. S., Madison H.S., Kennedy H.S., John Jay H.S., Anson Jones M. S. r. Baez studied at Texas A&M and with the following instructors after his schooling.
- Georgie Padilla (World renown latin percussionist)
- Chris Adams (Co-Author of New Breed I and II)
- Chuck Silverman (Author of Practical applications using Afro-Caribbean Rhythms),
- Ed Soph (Instructor at UNT)
- Richard Wilson (Hand Technique: some of his former students are Vinnie Calaiuta and Dvid Garibaldi )
- Ralph Hardimon( Santa Clara Vanguard and DCI hall of Fame)
- Thomas Lang (World renown drum clinician).